Thursday, October 23, 2008

cause i don't shine if you don't shine.

I believe my last official day of classes for the semester is December 3rd. I have exams the following week. Tonight i looked over my overall course outline and what I may take in the Spring semester. I'll be taking 15 credit hours once again. This semester hasn't been bad so far. I'm a little rusty, it's been 3 years since i've been in school last, and my classes aren't really a walk in the park. Either way, i'm looking forward to the semester being over and getting new classes.

I've been challenged by Caleb to grow a beard. It started roughly five days ago, and I have until Halloween, the 31st, to complete the beard. Five days in, i'm pretty confident. I usually shave about every other day, so me going this long is something new, not to mention funny looking. I'm sure i'll put a picture up here when the final day of the challenge comes. If i am successful, I get ten dollars.

Speaking of that, Josh F. and Caleb are coming down next weekend for Halloween and just to visit. It'll be the third time they've been down so far since i've lived here. It's a blast every time and pretty cool because they'll both be going here next semester.

No comments: